Arbeitgeberverband der Deutschen Lederindustrie e.V. – ADL
(Employers’ Association of the German Leather Industry)
The ADL, headquartered in Wuppertal, covers the territory of the Federal Republic of Germany and thus operates as a nationwide association. It negotiates collective bargaining agreements with the Mining, Chemical and Energy Industrial Union (IG BCE). As a national association, it is a direct member of the Confederation of German Employers’ Associations based in Berlin.
In addition, the entire range of services offered by the VBU® association group is available to its member companies:
- Legal advice and representation
- Labour management support (e.g. in working hours and remuneration, the application or collective agreements or in occupational health and safety)
- Representation of economic and socio-political interests and entrepreneurial positions in relation to politics, the state and the general public
- Support in training marketing and securing young talent
- A member-protected EmployerNet with sample employment contracts, company agreements and checklists, forms and calculation software for company practice. An extensive seminar program for the qualification and further training of specialists and managers in the areas of labour and social law, labour economics, personnel management and corporate management
- Regulary updated newsletters on legislation and case law, the collective bargaining situation and the economy, as well as facts and figures on business events and training opportunities
- Networking and exchange of experiences in personnel management of specialist working groups
Managing Director, Assessor
Vereinigung Bergischer Unternehmerverbände e.V.
Arbeitgeberverband der Deutschen Lederindustrie e.V. (ADL)
Phone +49 202 2580-111