We act on behalf of our members to:
- protect the common economic and political interests,
- represent the members in national and international trade associations, as well as in the exchange of opinions and information with closely related trade associations,
- inform and support members in all our areas of responsibility,
- promote leather and prosecute violations of the Law against Unfair Competition (UWG) in the leather sector,
- promote the education and training of young tanners, as well as in related branches,
- support scientific and practical research in the leather industry.
We do not pursue any economic or political goals.