Welcome to the German Leather Federation
The Verband der Deutschen Lederindustrie e.V. (German Leather Federation) (VDL) considers itself a service provider for the entire leather sector. Protecting and representing the economic and political interests of leather producers is our primary mission.
The VDL is your competent contact for the following services:
- Point of contact for and organisation of expert committees in the industry
- Politico-economic and business management matters
- Information on industry statistics and market data
- Organisation of pre-competitive leather research
- Information on environmental and consumer protection
- Standardisation, quality assurance and fair competition
- Contact for upstream and downstream economic sectors
- Trade fair management
- Information on training and continuing education
- International representation of interests
How can we enjoy leather with a clear conscience today? It is all about the way it is produced! Learn more about responsible and sustainable quality in this video:
You will find comprehensive information, history and interesting details about leather in the VDL information brochure, which you can download here:Download: VDL Information brochure
The printed brochure is available from the VDL for a nominal fee of EUR 4.00. Please submit your order with shipping address to: firstname.lastname@example.org.